Close Menu
    What's Hot

    A Summer Night That Changed a Legacy: Remembering John F. Kennedy Jr.’s Final Flight

    February 13, 2026

    Michelle Obama Shares Why She Got 10 Ear Piercings in One Sitting

    February 13, 2026

    A Love Story Lived in the Spotlight: JFK Jr. and Carolyn Bessette Return to the Screen

    February 12, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Voxtrend NewsVoxtrend News
    Subscribe
    Voxtrend NewsVoxtrend News
    Home»News»Illinois man convicted of abusing children will spend life in prison: state’s attorney
    News

    Illinois man convicted of abusing children will spend life in prison: state’s attorney

    Voxtrend NewsBy Voxtrend NewsSeptember 11, 2025Updated:September 12, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
    Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    OSWEGO – An Illinois man was sentenced to life in prison last week for sexually assaulting several children, prosecutors said.

    What we know:

    Brian Hulsey, 52, was convicted in February of six counts of predatory criminal sexual assault of a child and one count of aggravated criminal sexual abuse following a three-day trial.

    The Kendall County State’s Attorney’s Office said Hulsey showed no emotion when the sentence was handed down and did not address the court. He will remain in custody with no chance of early release.

    The backstory:

    The charges stem from an investigation that began in August 2021, when three of Hulsey’s family members reported that he had sexually assaulted them beginning in 2018.

    Prosecutors said one of the victims was 7 years old at the time. All were under the age of 13 when the assaults occurred.

    Each victim gave a recorded interview at the Kendall County Child Advocacy Center, two of which were played at trial.

    All three later testified in court about the abuse, which took place inside a home in Oswego, according to prosecutors.

    What they’re saying:

    “These victims came forward and had to face the man that was supposed to protect them. Instead, Hulsey committed unthinkable acts upon each of them. They will have to live with that trauma. The good news is that Hulsey will spend the rest of his life paying for the trauma that he caused each of them. Life in prison is exactly the sentence for this predator,” said Kendall County State’s Attorney Eric Weis.

    RELATED: Illinois man found guilty of sexually assaulting three family members

    The Source: The information in this article was provided by the Kendall County State’s Attorney’s Office.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
    Voxtrend News
    • Website

    Related Posts

    Michelle Obama Shares Why She Got 10 Ear Piercings in One Sitting

    February 13, 2026

    A Love Story Lived in the Spotlight: JFK Jr. and Carolyn Bessette Return to the Screen

    February 12, 2026

    Chuck D and Gene Simmons Reignite Debate Over Hip-Hop’s Place in the Rock Hall

    February 12, 2026

    Cruise Passenger Dies at Italian Port as Ship Continues Mediterranean Voyage

    February 12, 2026
    Add A Comment

    Comments are closed.

    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Instagram
    • Pinterest
    Editors Picks
    Latest Posts

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest sports news from SportsSite about soccer, football and tennis.

    Advertisement
    Demo
    Voxtrend News
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest Vimeo YouTube
    © 2026 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.